Our AGM will now take place in the Club House on Tuesday 10th December at 8.30pm. The notice for the AGM was emailed to all Full Ordinary members this week and a form for any motions maybe downloaded from the email and from the web site.
Mass for our deceased members will also take place on 10th December at 7.30pm.
The Captain’s dinner is taking place on Saturday 30th November. A few tickets are still available.
4 New Full Ordinary members have joined the Club during October. We have received many enquiries for membership in recent weeks and we expect that a number of these will join.
A vote of sympathy was passed for Cormac McCarthy a JMC member on the death of his brother Stuart R.I.P.
Many items of repair and servicing have been completed or are in progress at the moment.
- Main Gate which was not working has now been fixed.
- Extraction canopy in kitchen serviced and certified
- Recent visit from Pestguard required some repair work which is now in progress and will be completed before next visit.
- Water system issues – Service of Water system is now organised and expected to be completed this week.
- Security Light over Pro Shop is now working.
- Radiators in Ladies and Gents locker rooms serviced and now working
- The Course Staff Drying Room has now been repaired, holes filled, insulation put in place and painted. Electric drying unit to be installed shortly.
- A new Club flag has now been acquired and installed. These flying flags enhance the entry to our Club.
- The new Defibrillator will be installed on the course shortly.
The Club House and surrounds need continuous maintenance and enhancement and we are very grateful to Eamonn McAuley and volunteers for all their time and work.