Kilcock Golf Club is open to the public all year round and has a timesheet in operation 7 days a week. Our championship standard course is maintained to the highest standards and has seen massive improvements over recent years. We look forward to welcoming you to play our course, here at Kilcock Golf Club.
Kilcock Golf Club - Equipment Hire Rates
Golf Buggy Hire
Pull Trolley Hire
Why Play Kilcock Golf Club?
Golf Course Dress Code
Dress code on the Course and in the Clubhouse
Kilcock Golf Club aims to operate a contemporary and forward-thinking dress policy, commensurate with a modern day golf club. It is in all our interests to maintain reasonable standards of casual but smart dress in keeping with golfing traditions. Golfers at Kilcock Golf Club are therefore made aware that the following are required standards that must be adhered to both on the golf course and in the clubhouse.
On The Golf Course
- Neat, casual wear is permitted on the golf course at all times.
- Tailored shorts may be worn on the golf course with appropriate sports socks.
- Trouser legs must not be tucked into socks.
- Hats and caps must be worn as they were designed.
- Golf shoes must be worn on the golf course and are not acceptable in the bar/restaurant areas of the clubhouse.
- Denim Jeans are not permitted on the golf course.
- Collar-less T-Shirts or Singlet’s are not permitted on the golf course.
- Football, rugby, soccer etc. attire are not permitted on the golf course.
- Cargo, combats and tracksuit trousers are not permitted on the golf course.
In The Clubhouse
- Neat casual wear must be worn in the clubhouse at all times.
- Golf shoes are not permitted in the upstairs bar/restaurant areas.
- Denim jeans are permitted in the clubhouse. We recommend that mobile phones should be switched to “silent”, when in the bar/restaurant areas. Should you wish to “take a call” please use the hallway outside the bar area to do so
- The clubhouse has every facility required for changing into and from golfing apparel. Changing in the car park is not recommended.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests adhere to the Kilcock Golf Clubs dress code.
- ALL golfers at Kilcock Golf Club are expected to maintain a neat, tidy and high standard of dress on the golf course and in the clubhouse
INTERESTED IN PLAYING KILCOCK GOLF COURSE?
Get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible!