The Men’s Club AGM will be taking place on Monday 5th November at 8pm sharp in the club house. All current members of the Men’s Club are invited to attend. Please see below the agenda. You can also view a copy of the minutes from last years Men’s AGM by clicking HERE.
The Agenda for the AGM:
1. Minutes from the Men’s Committee AGM 2017 and matters arising.
2. Outgoing Captain’s address (Eddie Prendergast).
3. Honorary Secretary’s resort (Des Tallon).
4. Honorary Treasurer’s report (Cormac O’Toole).
5. Honorary Competition Secretary’s report (Mick Cronin).
6. Honorary Handicap Secretary’s report (Jamie Ryan).
7. Senior Co-Coordinator’s report (Bernard Dempsey).
8. Junior Convener report (Ian Dack).
9. Appointment of tellers.
12. Incoming Captains address (Ian Dack).
13. Any Other Business.
The minutes of the AGM of the men’s club held on the 6th November 2017 can be viewed by clicking HERE and will be available to downloaded from the member’s section of the club website from Friday onward. They are also available from the office.
I look forward to to a full attendance of our AGM.
Des Tallon – Honorary Secretary